- We at SUPERCON INDIA are Nickel anodes suppliers.
- We are Nickel Plating Anodes Suppliers in India and various other countries.
- Nickel Anodes are used in Nickel electroplating in which a thin layer of nickel is plated onto a metal object. The nickel layer can be decorative, provide corrosion resistance, wear resistance, or used to build up worn or undersized parts for salvage purposes.
- Nickel anodes are high-purity form of electrolytic nickel specifically designed for electroplating with titanium anode baskets.
Nickel Anodes are Available in various Size and Shape like :
4″ X 8″ Plate , 4″ X 12 ” plate ,4″ X 24″ plate
4″ X 4″ Squares , 2″ X 2″ Squares , 1″ X 1″ Squares
Nickel Balls , Nickel Rounds , Nickel Chips are the most preferred for use.
Features Nickel Anodes Should Have :
- Nickel Anode used should have High-purity nickel content.
- Nickel Plating Anode shape should prevent the formation of bridges and voids in the basket
- Nickel Plating Round/Pellets anode shape should ensure good solution flow and mixing through the basket
- Nickel Pellets Anode should settle uniformly in basket, ensuring uniform current density and high quality deposits
- Nickel Anode must Flow easily into regular and shaped titanium anode baskets of various mesh sizes.
- Nickel Electroplating Anodes should be Safe to handle (no sharp edges)
- Most Importantly Nickel Anode plates should Dissolves at 100% anode efficiency in common nickel plating solutions (containing chlorides).