Lead Tin Anode :
We at SUPERCON INDIA are Lead Tin anode manufacturer used in chrome plating baths.
We have made our name in our industry as leading Lead Tin Anode supplier and manufacturer in India.
Extruded Lead anodes are most preferred due to dense internal structure , Long use life ,Uniform Current transsmission.
Any shape and size, we can produce custom anodes as per your specification.
Supercon India is manufacturer,supplier and exporter of lead anode ,lead tin anode ,Chrome anodes ,Hard Chrome plating anodes ,lead alloy anodes to countries like Australia , UAE , Saudi Arabia,Singapore ,Malaysia , United Kingdom ,Germany , Nigeria ,Egypt ,Qatar etc.
Hard Chrome Plating Anodes Manufacturer and Supplier
- Anode is selected based on alloy composition ,shape and size of anode etc. Click here for more information on anodes selection criteria.
Chrome Plating Anodes are made up of Lead Tin alloy.
We have manufactured Solid lead anodes and Lead Bonded Anodes upto 12,000 mm long with various cross section as per customer requirement.
Only Copper Hooks are used as it is the best conductor. Connection between Copper hook and lead alloy is perfectly integrated resulting in perfect current conductivity.
Only LME approved brands raw material is sourced for manufacturing Chrome Plating anodes.
- We manufacturer anode by Extrusion and Casting process, but we are also specialists in Lead alloy Bonding on MS/Copper core.
- Explore our Product Gallery for different types of anodes we manufacture.
- Also view our products at Indiamart
- Types of lead anodes we manufacture are :
- Flat Corrugated Anodes
- Round Anodes
- Hollow conforming anodes
- Rossette Profile Anode
- Find below a list of the raw metals that we alloy with to produce any configuration you require.
- Anodes manufactured have uniform alloy composition and negligible segregation which is the most important factor in working cycle of anodes.
We manufacture anode with integrated EC grade copper hook fabricated according to bus bar shape in order to optimize current flow with a very good contact with Bus Bar / feeder.
- Anodes are manufactured in an ISO 9001/QS 9000 certified facility and exceed all applicable industry specifications. They are made with copper hooks, the hooks can be plastisol coated or tinned.
- If you have old anodes you can also opt for our service of recycling of anodes